Congratulations! You have reached the page you have been looking for. At Money Matters, our clients are not a number. We build relationship!!!
As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and spending quality time with your family. Here is a list of reports that will be part of your monthly bookkeeping:
- Reconcile your bank and credit card statements
- Generate a Profit and Loss statement
- Generate a Balance Sheet
- Clean up your ledger
- Unlimited phone and personal consultations
Money Matters offers tier level packages so you design it according to your needs.
Reconciling your business accounts each month allow us to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
Having us reconcile your account each month allows you to…
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Know how your business is doing? You can’t really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
- Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.
- Protect yourself. By timely reconciling and promptly objecting to your bank about any unauthorized, fraudulent or forged checks presented to your bank and paid by that bank, you can relieve your agency of responsibility for the shortfall and transfer the risk to the bank. This reason to reconcile alone should be enough. Crime exists.